A new month means a new dose of cultural inspiration from Jenna of our Visual Merchandising team. Here what’s topping her list of must-have things to try, including everything from restaurants and wines to books and beauty in this month’s Visual Digest.
2. The Essential Scratch N’ Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert - Designed to put the fun back in wine essentials, this book is a great way to brush up your basic knowledge of wines between your visits to Napa.
3. Big Spoon Roasters - Based in Durham, North Carolina, Big Spoon Roasters makes high quality small batches of homemade nut butters that will have you going back for (big) spoonful after (big) spoonful.
4. IT, Alexa Chung – We love Alexa Chung’s quintessentially British style. It gives us a peek into her life, from her personal drawings and writings to her thoughts on fashion and music.
5. One Fine Stay - Somewhere in between a 5 star hotel and AirBnB, one Fine Stay curates apartment rentals around the world, providing you with with fancy toiletries and fluffy towels during your stay.
6. Food52 - A forward thinking food blog that believes in applying food movements to everyday life.