• Their floating shape is incredibly falltering — they can actually camouflage any perceived flaws you might want to hide, but skim over your curves, revealing your shape. Add a cute pattern, like this sizzling floral style, to further mask any flaws.
• Drop waist dresses create the illusion of height by elongating your torso. Choose a solid color dress with ladylike lace details to look tall as can be.
• Embrace this feminine look by choosing a bright, upbeat print.
• Endlessly comfortable, we recommend taking a drop waist dress from day to night to get through your day feeling your best. Keep an extra clutch and a pair of heels under your desk to transition the look.
• Add a swipe of true red lipstick and a headband to play off the 1920s glamour of the dress shape.
Let us know in the comments if you plan to try this trend, and if there are other trends for which you’d love styling tips!