Jeans are an American classic, there’s absolutely no doubting it. We don’t think we need to encourage you to wear it — it’s likely that you already do! That said, we’re very excited about our denim right now. We’re sporting new fits and washes for pre-fall, and we can’t wait to show you how to dress up our denim. We’re here to help you dress up your jeans for the office (if your management allows!) but also for play. Wearing denim on date night or to a party should feel extra special. Here are our tips:
1. Add an amazing cuff to elevate the look. We love how this one pairs leather and exotic texture with smooth stones.
2. A red lip dresses up any look and pulls everything together.
3. Our Edgy Trench is a true standout and will turn your jeans look into a statement.
4. Our boyfriend jeans are edgy but still sexy.
5. Bring attention to your face with a versatile necklace that goes with anything from a tissue-thin tee to a structured blazer.
6. Peeptoe shooties: edgy, walkable, instantly add cool factor to any outfit.
7. A pebbled crossbody brings clean lines and structure to your look. Plus, it will hold all your essentials.
Show us how you do #DressedUpDenim. Instagram a photo with the hashtag and you could end up on AnnTaylor.com!